Michelin Tires Suck, Full of phoney excuses
I purchased a set of Michelin tires.12000 miles ago.
They suck. Do not purchase tires at Costco either. They do carry the stock on hand to replace warranty issues. I have experienced nothing but problems with these over priced tires.
Buy other tires. Michelin does not care about the customer. If you buy Michelins . Bend over cause you are screwed.
I have had Michelins before. These tires are worst performing tire I have ever owned. I called the toll free number provided with the paper work.
I only heard a ton of phony excuses.I was hung up on as well.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 10" display w/ a 4 camera system. I wired the system up for a test before installation using 3 of the 4 cameras. The display labels..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Do the words (***) mean anything to you? Seterus is the bottom feeders of the financial industry. I'm my case they are trying to collect 700.00 to file a proof..."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."
- "I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty. The owner of the company when..."
- "Tony is a scam artist. He took me for hundreds and I just got back from the cop station for him stealing my plates. He's headed back to Colorado, good..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- " We purchased a Bernhardt leather sofa, chair ottoman and other furniture 7-8 years ago. The furniture was in a room that was rarely used. We moved recently and..."