Michelin Tires Suck, Full of phoney excuses
I purchased a set of Michelin tires.12000 miles ago.
They suck. Do not purchase tires at Costco either. They do carry the stock on hand to replace warranty issues. I have experienced nothing but problems with these over priced tires.
Buy other tires. Michelin does not care about the customer. If you buy Michelins . Bend over cause you are screwed.
I have had Michelins before. These tires are worst performing tire I have ever owned. I called the toll free number provided with the paper work.
I only heard a ton of phony excuses.I was hung up on as well.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "I purchased a so called Custom Bagger Kit from Bag Boyz Customs !!! I wondered why they didn't have more pics of finished products on their website, but was assured..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "So not only did it take 3+ months to get here but it also came in the wrong size. Just opened it up and looked at how BIG they are...."
- "Do the words (***) mean anything to you? Seterus is the bottom feeders of the financial industry. I'm my case they are trying to collect 700.00 to file a proof..."
- "I bought a power barrel for $1149 dollars and the barrel broke right of the box and it did not come with a warranty. The owner of the company when..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."
- "this ring was light weight, these were not diamonds and this was not amethyst -had this ring 5 days silver turned brownish color-nothing about this ring was authentic-a piece..."
- "The manager @ store #1911 is rude was extremely rude. Have gave $15 one dollar bills as my return change and when i asked him if i could have a..."