I purchased a set of Michelin tires.12000 miles ago.
They suck. Do not purchase tires at Costco either. They do carry the stock on hand to replace warranty issues. I have experienced nothing but problems with these over priced tires.
Buy other tires. Michelin does not care about the customer. If you buy Michelins . Bend over cause you are screwed.
I have had Michelins before. These tires are worst performing tire I have ever owned. I called the toll free number provided with the paper work.
I only heard a ton of phony excuses.I was hung up on as well.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "I first went to www.carid.com to price wheels. I saw that their wheels were reasonable priced so I decided to purchased 4 wheels with rims. They first gave me a..."
- "This post is in regards to an individuals by the name John Payne. He also goes by the following aliases: John Paynes Payne John Wayne Meyers Archie Brown If you have been scammed..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "Do the words (***) mean anything to you? Seterus is the bottom feeders of the financial industry. I'm my case they are trying to collect 700.00 to file a proof..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..."
- "Buyer beware. I recently purchased an area rug from Rugs USA. I made the mistake of waiting to take the rug out of the packaging until the room for which..."