Michellin Tires: I had a set of four Michelin tire on my Chevy Van.They all had plenty of treadwear left on each tire.

One day while driving at 55-60 mph the tread on the left rear tire unwound from the side walls on both sides. The tread wrapped around the axle housing, with the result that the wheel locked up and stopped turning. This caused the van to start to spin on the freeway. It was all I could do to maintain control.

The photo shows what my tire and wheel looked like after the incident.

One of the reasons I have always bought Michelin tires is so that these kinds of things won't happen.But, I guess I could have bought the cheapest tire made overseas, in a country not known for making good products, and nothing worse could have happened.

This person wrote the review michelin ltx tires from Michelin Tires and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Michelin Tires to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Michelin Tires for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Michelin Tires?

Comments