Turnaround Time

HAVE 4 MICHELIN TIRES THAT CAME WITH THE LEASE ON A 2014 ATS.WITHIN 1 YEAR AND 5,500 MILE 4 TIRES FAILED DUE TO SEPERATION OF THE SIDEWALL FROM THE RIM.

MICHELIN REFUSES TO WARRANT THE TIRES AND THE DEALER CLAIMS IT IT IS MICHELIN'S PROBLEM AND LEAVES THE CONSUMER PAYING $1200 FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS.

CALLED MICHELIN 5-6 TIMES WITHOUT RESOLUTION. THEN REQUESTED THE INVOICES, SENT THEM THE INVOICES STILL NO ACTION. TOOK THE CUSTOMER CARE QUESTIONAIRE AND STILL NO ACTION. ASKED MICHELIN HOW I COULD ELEVATE THIS ISSUE TO SOMEONE OF AUTHORITY OTHER THAN A CUSTOMER ATTENDENT.

THE ATTENDENTS STATED IT IS THEIR POLICY TO INSPECT TIRES TO VALIDATE THE WARRANTY AND I AS THE CONSUMER SHOULD HAVE HAD MICHELIN INSPECTR TIRES. ODDLY MICHELIN DOES NOT HAVE PERSONELL ON STAFF TO PROVIDE THE INSPECTION. ONE TIRE REPLACED 8/26/16, 2 REPLACED 5/23/16, 1 TIRE REPLACED 6/15/15. MICHELIN ALSO REFUSED TO PROVIDE A MAILING ADDRESS WHERE I COULD SEND A WRITTEN COMPLAINT AND PHOTOS OF THE TIRES.

MICHELIN ALSO STATES THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY TO REPACE OR WARRANT TIRES SINCE THE INSPECTION DID NOT TAKE PLACE.

THE DEALER INVOICES FOR THE TIRE REPLACEMENT CLEARLY STATES THE TIRE HAD A SIDE WALL BUBBLE OR SEPARARTION FROM THE RIM.I AM TOTALLY DISGUSTED WITH MICHELIN'S HANDLING OF THEIR DEFECTIVE TIRES.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Michelin Tires and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about michelin tires tires from Michelin Tires was michelin refused to honnor warranty, customer service and weak sidewall construction and quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Michelin Tires.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Michelin Tires to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Michelin Tires?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1332287

I knew I couldnt be the only one with Michelin tire problems.Hello out there.

I have gotten nowhere with Michelin or Discount Tire where I purchased a set of four Michelin tires with a 90,000 mile warranty, which after all said and done means absolutely nothing. I am very, very dissatisfied. No resolution. Is there an attorney out there that can look into this for us.

As consumers there is only so much we can do before we run into block walls.Thanks for anyone that can help or direct us.