Michellin Tires: I had a set of four Michelin tire on my Chevy Van.They all had plenty of treadwear left on each tire.

One day while driving at 55-60 mph the tread on the left rear tire unwound from the side walls on both sides. The tread wrapped around the axle housing, with the result that the wheel locked up and stopped turning. This caused the van to start to spin on the freeway. It was all I could do to maintain control.

The photo shows what my tire and wheel looked like after the incident.

One of the reasons I have always bought Michelin tires is so that these kinds of things won't happen.But, I guess I could have bought the cheapest tire made overseas, in a country not known for making good products, and nothing worse could have happened.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tires fell apart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss michelin ltx tires. Michelin Tires needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned michelin ltx tires in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Michelin Tires.

Had an Experience with Michelin Tires?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1181529

Tires fail. It happens with many consumer products---even with some state leaders---as you should be aware of, living in California.

to h.kitchener #1233425

...and this is why you are voting for Hillary?