Traveling to Indiana from Maryland on Pilot Sports a/s plus on a 2008 Mercedes Benz E350 Right rear tire disintegrated at 72 MPH.Full set of tires purchased at NTB in 10/15.
Michelin covered replacement under warranty.
Manager indicated that this was a common occurance?!!
My 2006 SL 500 had belt failure in both inner walls one month ago with less than 25k miles.
Replaced those with same product.Very concerned about safety of this product!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Michelin Pilot Sports Tires
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "This is the bull *** I have to put up with living at the WILLOWS in Glen Burnie MD owed By Morgan Properties this day we caught 7 mice in..."
- "I am so upset with this company...I spent over $100 in a large basket with next day delivery. It was not shipped until three days after my order. Upon delivery,..."
- "I had a flight from Chicago on 09/04/2013 at 8:10 AM with flt 184 from Southwest airlines. In their terms & conditions you should be at the door at least..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."