Michelin Tires - Review in Equipment category from Calverton, Maryland
Traveling to Indiana from Maryland on Pilot Sports a/s plus on a 2008 Mercedes Benz E350 Right rear tire disintegrated at 72 MPH.Full set of tires purchased at NTB in 10/15.
Michelin covered replacement under warranty.
Manager indicated that this was a common occurance?!!
My 2006 SL 500 had belt failure in both inner walls one month ago with less than 25k miles.
Replaced those with same product.Very concerned about safety of this product!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Michelin Pilot Sports Tires
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "I usually do not post things about my bad or good experiences for that matter but I honestly can not resist. Outback has seriously gown down hill over the last..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool front loader washing machine in April of 2011. This is not my first front loader. Never had a problem with the Frigidaire. I wore it..."